Friday, August 27, 2010

Isagenix Celebration 2010

Just this past week, Isagenix International held their annual Celebration in San Diego, CA. Through a truly miraculous chain of events, I was able to attend. 
I was totally blown away! Between the people I met, the leaders I sat under and the knowledge I was granted about the nutritional science behind their products, this company has left me speechless! I am so blessed to be in the position I am now and I am in awe of the things to come. My life has been and continues to be transformed daily. 
 Co-founders, Jim & Kathy Coover and their son, Eric Coover.  
Co-founder John Anderson and his amazing family.
The Augusta girls meet Eric Coover.
Me, Suzanne, Joline, Tammy and Robin Dunda
And what fun is an incredible Celebration without 80's Night?
I cannot wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment