Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Time Has Come to Cleanse!

Well with the baby transitioned to coconut milk it's time to get down to the business of taking care of my body. It's time for a cleanse! It has been over 2 years since I've been able to do a single cleanse day, let alone complete an entire 30 day program.

So tomorrow I will have a full shake day and begin with back-to-back cleanse days on Thursday and Friday. I CANNOT wait to shed some of this toxic junk that is hanging on my body in all the wrong places!

I'll be documenting my journey as I go and as best as I can with a one year-old running around. I'll even take some "before" pics but you'll have to wait on those until after the 30 days is over :)

I will also be joining the IsaBody Challenge! Why not earn some CASH for transforming my body? You can find out more about the Challenge HERE.

Want to partner with me on this journey? You can email me directly by clicking on this LINK and we can figure out which program would meet you needs and help you reach your goals. What are you waiting for? Check out this Isa-Mom! I can't wait to get results like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment