Saturday, June 2, 2012

Amazing Transformations!



Mary Burrell went Fom 25 Pills a DAY to making her Doctor a BELIEVER & ISA ADVOCATE! to all her other patients

My name is Mary Burrell and I suffer from a very rare life threatening health challenge for most of my adult life. Merely existing I was a train wreck waiting to happen. I tipped the scales at 225lbs. and wore a size 20… my days were spent on the couch or the bed. If I had to do as much as grocery shopping I would need to plan that for the very first thing in the morning and the rest of the day was spent on the couch or in the bed. My skin was grey and hurt to touch. My lips were blue. I had difficulty breathing and couldn’t walk far if at all. 

I had a monthly lab order at the hospital with a follow up visit to see my doctor immediately after. I also went through extensive testing twice a year. I took 25 pills a day, home oxygen, nebulizer and a mobility scooter. In 2004 my doctors said there was nothing more they could do and could only try to keep me comfortable. I felt as though the doctors were giving up on me and I was not ready to throw in the towel. My health always interfered with my families plans. 

At that point in my life I decided to take the blinders off and look outside the box for anything that could possibly change the quality of my life. I was not willing to give up yet…I kept looking.

In April 2005, Isagenix got this train on a new track… I lost 48 lbs and 88 ½ inches in 54 days (my doctor's supervision). My energy went through the roof. My skin is no longer grey and I now I enjoy hugs because my skin doesn’t hurt. My lips are no longer blue. Not only am I able to walk short distances I can now dance again!! 

Using Isagenix I went from a size 20 to a size 12. My doctor could not believe my results. I look and feel fabulous!!! She witnessed for herself the transformation that happens when Isagenix gets INSIDE you. She was really skeptical at first but after trying Isagenix she became really excited! 3 days after she started her program she called to say she wanted to get some of her patients on it and would I coach them??! I was not looking for a business…I was just looking to live long enough to see my 2 children graduate high school. HOW EXCITING IS THAT!! I have my own business helping to REALLY change the lives of others one person at a time AND I witnessed both my children graduate and thanks to Isagenix I also witness the birth of my first grandchild!

*The weight-loss testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. An unpublished 2008 university study showed a statistically significant weight loss of seven pounds during the first nine days of the Cleansing and Fat Burning System**Isagenix International makes no claims to treat or cure any disease.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about these amazing transformations! Isagenix has changed my life for the better, too. Way to go, Mary!

    ReplyDelete