Recent studies have shown that women who don't get a minimum of 1,100 mg of quality calcium on a daily basis tend to struggle more in their weight-loss efforts (University of Tennessee, Knoxville, link)
So does this mean guzzling more milk? America consumes more cheese, milk and dairy than nearly any other country (with the exception of Finland and Sweden) yet our rates of osteoporosis remain higher than nearly every every other. The calcium being consumed through dairy is obviously not doing the trick. All that calcium in all that dairy is not going where it needs to go. There are other factors that can contribute to this such as the high amounts of animal protein that can actually cause calcium to leach from our system. Check out this chart and information about calcium/dairy consumption myths from http://www.natural-pain-relief-guide.com/milk-and-osteoporosis.html
It is essential that we supplement our bodies with the right type of calcium without overloading it with other things that will actually cause a loss of it. This will promote even more healthy weight loss and stronger bone structure. Enter the Bedtime Belly Blaster!
Associates of mine have been using a new protocol at night 30-60 minutes before bed. They mix 1 scoop of high quality IsaPro (whey protein) and 1 scoop of IsaCalcium with 8-10oz of water and some crushed ice. They are reporting better sleep (calcium deficiency has been linked to many diseases and poor sleep), and a dramatic decrease in their belly sizes.
All the reports I have received of success using the BBB have come from associates who are also using the Isagenix 30 Day Cleansing and Fat-Burning program however we feel it could be effective for individuals not on the program based on the simple fact that a lack of quality calcium will inhibit weight-loss. We cannot guarantee that the BBB will have the same results but we anticipate that we will see more success stories like Renee's.
Take a look at Renee's results after just three nights using the BBB and the 30 day Cleansing and Fat- Burning Program.
"WOOO~HOOOO!!! I am down 4 INCHES IN MY TUMMY!!!!!!!!!
I noticed too that I have slept better at night with this Bedtime Belly Buster!!!" ~Renee
This latest report from my friend Sam Annette Laffey
So here is the recipe again:
- Add 1 scoop IsaPro to 8-10oz of room temperature water in a shaker-cup with small wisk (such as this)
- Add 1 scoop of IsaCalcium to the mixture. Shake or mix well.*
- Add 1 cup of crushed iced and shake or mix again (optional - I don't use ice, just cold water)
- Enjoy 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
*avoid using a blender for this recipe as it will make the shake extremely frothy and may cause some gas buildup in the stomach. I have found using a small wisk works perfectly!
Additional information about IsaCalcium:
IsaCalcium provides your body with the calcium it needs, as well as essential vitamin D and magnesium, for healthier and stronger bones.
Reasons why IsaCalcium gives your body powerful nourishment:
• IsaCalcium contains over 1000 milligrams of calcium per scoop — that is more than three times the amount of calcium found in an 8-ounce glass of milk!
• Calcium is an essential nutrient and necessary to help build and maintain healthy teeth and bones. It also helps keep the heart, blood, nerves and muscles working correctly. A calcium deficiency in both men and women can lead to bone frailty, as well as osteoporosis. IsaCalcium is a convenient way for people to maintain healthy levels of calcium in the body.
• IsaCalcium contains vitamin D and magnesium, both of which are necessary for your body in order to form and maintain strong, healthy bones. IsaCalcium also contains Ionic Alfalfa™, our proprietary blend of minerals for optimum health.
• IsaCalcium comes in an easily absorbed, delicious, powdered mineral drink that can be added to water, juice or your IsaLean® Shake. IsaCalcium is also an excellent alternative for those who are lactose intolerant.
Please contact me for information in ordering your supplies for the Bedtime Belly Blaster or the 30 Day Cleansing and Fat-Burning Program.